- Mis´Tic - Best Silent Short
- Structures of Nature - Best Experimental
- Lucky Chicken - Best Comedy Short
- Lucas Best - Animation Film
- Chocolate Pieces - Best Studen Short
- Cape - Best Short Story
- MC7-1 - Best SCI-FI Short
- Don't Burn the Breakfast - Jury Special Mention
- Summer Time - Best Actress
- Jihad - Indian Feature - Best Actress
- Tara - Indian Feature - Best Director
- R U Virgin - Best Indian Short
- Pocket Gangsters - Indian Feature - Best Film
- 3,000+ New Films & Projects;
- 2,000+ Industry Professionals;
- 500+ buyers. 60+ countries. One location;
- 75 Film Festivals at one time in one place;
- 200+ Production Companies;
- 300+ Projects for investors;
- 150+ Distributors;
- 200+ Screenings in 5 of the top New York theatres;
- 30+ Investors;
- 50 Speakers;
- 50 WorkShops;
Henry Wood Place 2 Riding House St, London, W1W 7FA United Kingdom
- Explore our full festival programme
- For the most up-to-date information keep an eye on our Facebook
- Please allow sufficient time to arrive at the cinema for your screening
- Buying online? Your bought ticket will come to email, just show it on smartphone
Every winner from each of our categories receives a prestigious trophy award in recognition of their talents and achievements in film.
- Best Film
- Best Feature
- Best Short
- Best Producer
- Best Director
- Best Narrative
- Feature Best
- Foreign Film
- Best Narrative
- Short Best
- Music Video
RULES & REGULATIONS
- By submitting the entry form and related material, the Producer / Director (owner of the rights) accepts to grant Cinema London FF, the rights to print and screen publicly any material submitted to the festival and to use it for any promotional activity covering the festival.
- Films must be in English or subtitled in English.
- Submission of a film materials and entry form does not guarantee screening during the festival, or during any of the out of competition events parallel to the festival.
- The submitter grants Cinema London FF the rights to present his/her film to the press and to screen it during the festival days if selected.
- Entries material will not be returned.
- Entrants will be contacted only if selected for the festival official selection or the out of competition events.
work with students
Dreamers, operators, actors, developers, stars.
To be a good actor... it is necessary to have a firmly tempered soul, to be surprised at nothing, to resume each minute the laborious task that has barely just been finished.
Yes, if I had it my way I would do all the shots myself - I used to do that when I was just a cameraman, an operator - but there's no way; you can't do that anymore.
One of the great things about being a director as a life choice is that it can never be mastered. Every story is its own kind of expedition, with its own set of challenges.
Festival passed 22nd September 2017.
Festival passed 13th-14th December 2016.
What can we help you with?